What is Canarias Eco?
Canarias Eco provides a venue for buyers to discover and buy from sustainable brands in the Canary Islands. Please bear in mind that we’re not a regular webshop. We are many individual sellers from all over the Canary Islands. Our job is to make it super simple for you to connect with one another, making that eco-switch easier than ever.
When you buy from Canarias Eco, you are supporting the local economy and small businesses in the Canary Islands, apart from supporting the environment since Canarias Eco does a sustainability check of each brand that wants to join our marketplace.
How to buy on Canarias Eco?
- Find a product or service that you want to buy.
- If necessary, select the options available for your order.
- Click Add to Cart if you want to continue shopping or click Buy if you want to go directly to checkout.
- If you have a coupon code, apply it here.
- Click Checkout.
- Fill in / revise your contact details, your order and choose your payment method.
- If you aren’t a registered user yet, mark ‘Create an account’ so your details are saved for future orders.
- In additional information you can leave a note for the brand.
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- Click Place Order.
When you buy at Canarias Eco, you do it directly from one or more Canarian brands. If you have any questions about an item or order, please contact the seller directly.
What payment methods does Canarias Eco accept?
Canarias Eco for now only accepts credit card but we’ll enable other payment methods as soon as possible.
Can I buy several products / services at the same time?
Yes, you can buy multiple products and services, and not just from one brand, but from multiple vendors at the same time.
Bear in mind that each vendor has its cost and delivery time and that orders leave directly from the stores where you buy. That’s why you might see a shipping cost several times, and your order might arrive in different shipments.
Which sustainability criteria do you use?
We have dedicated an entire section on our website to this! Check it out here.
I know of a brand that might be interested in selling. Can I tell them to join Canarias Eco?
Of course you can! We would even appreciate it since the more sustainable brands are part of Canarias Eco, the better we can support our islands to become more and more sustainable. The best way to do so is to send them this link directly.